Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nubar Reclaim and a Stamp Design!

I am so happy that I finally got Nubar Reclaim! It is GORgeous! I think it could be my favorite green/holo! One of my favorite things about it is the fact that it is a beautiful green color indoors even if you aren't seeing the holo effect. That's a win win in my book. Most holos can look dull or boring indoors. Anyway, on to the pictures! Scroll down to see the awesome stamp design I did over Reclaim!



 Isn't it the prettiest color in the shade, too?!

 And then, because I feel like I've been slacking with nail art lately(I blame it on the tons of new polishes I've acquired recently and have been wanting to try out!), here is a lovely stamp design I did over Reclaim.

 I used: Sinful Colors Black On Black to stamp with BM-224
             OPI Not Like The Movies and a dotting tool for the center of the flowers.

I don't like the odd texture to the big flowers, I'm thinking that the black didn't like to stamp over the topcoat that was on top of the Reclaim. Other than that, I love how these turned out! You can still see lots of the holo and yet, it's more jazzed up.

What do you think? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. WOW! that may be one of my favorite green holos too! I am in love with the stamping design.

    Where do you get your Nubars from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have reclaim and love it! Never thought to stamp over it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really beautiful. I just got Reclaim and haven't opened it yet but I will be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Reclaim! So pretty! And I love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on my wishlist and I simply MUST own it - especially now - your swatches are gorgeous as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gawd, I love Reclaim. I love what you've done with it here too, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone so much!!! I really love how it turned out, especially after the stamp because I am not one to leave plain polish on for long. The stamped design got to stay on for 4 days!

    @Krissy, I bought them off of ebay. :)

    ReplyDelete