Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mermaid Tail Nails!

Good morning! In an attempt to make my Zoya Charla and Mimi Gradient nails last a bit longer, I decided to add and change them up a bit!

I did 2 coats of Ozotic Elytra 528 over the Zoyas because the multichrome glitters change from teal to purple so it went really nicely on top of both colors. Then, I stamped a silver fishnet design over top of it all. I think it definitely looks mermaid-ish!


Look at those gorgeous Ozotic glitters!!

I used:
One coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
2 coats of Zoya Charla
Zoya Mimi and a makeup sponge to do the gradient
2 coats of Ozotic Elytra 528
Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and Bundle Monster stamp plate BM-209
Top coat of Poshe

What do you think? I love the added shimmer from the Ozotic! Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

27 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I really love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, what a great way to get some extra mileage from your mani, this is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really pretty! Love this look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that close up is amazing !! i super like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping you'd do some stamping over this when I seen the first post. Really stunning! & I agree with Crumpet, that close up is lusttt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my new favourite blog! :D I love your taste in polishes and nail art, and I have a feeling 528 is going to be my new all time favourite polish once I recieve it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is So great! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the color is very nice and the design awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely design! I need this stamp and I need it now. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, I need this stamping plate, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love this, do you this that would be to over the top for a maid of honor?My sisters wedding colors are purple, blue and silver. Although I have never done anything nail art; this is so awesome. How do you get that gradient sparkle.
    So new to this art
    Thanks for any advice

    ReplyDelete