Saturday, October 27, 2012

Butter London Slapper and Teal Comparison

Hello readers! I have a quick post for you tonight before I head to bed, yawn! I have Butter London Slapper  and then the teal comparison I did after I wore Slapper and thought it was similar to others in my stash.

Two coats of Butter London Slapper

Comparison of Essence Bella, Butter London Slapper, and Milani Fresh Teal


As you can see, Essence Bella is much more green than the other two. Milani Fresh Teal pulls more blue than Slapper but they are very similar that I doubt you would need both. Shown as 2 coats of each, Bella is the only one that has the potential to be a one coater. 

What do you think? Do you have any of these? Thanks for reading!



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comparison! I have been thinking about getting slapper for awhile, I will def pick up the milani instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I think I've talked myself out of needing any more teal polishes... ;)

    Yep, Slapper stays on the list--and I may just need that essence as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great, I only own one kind of teal colour i might have to invest in a few more :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milani looks SO different in the bottle, but on the nail they are almost the same. That is strange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slapper is DEFINITELY on my wish list! Blue is my all-time favorite color, and I love all variations of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love BL Slapper! I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Slapper :D And the name. Great comparison post!

    ReplyDelete