Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday Shimmer Spam!

Hello readers! I have the other 8 Shimmer polishes as promised to show you today! 


Carol is a copper/gold, blue, and black glitter polish. Not really my favorite Shimmer color combo but I bet this would look better over the right base color. I'm showing three coats alone below with one coat of Shimmer Glass top coat. 





Katherine is a bronze sandstone macro glitter polish. I love this one, it's great for fall! This is three coats below with one coat of Shimmer Glass top coat.





Lorene is one that surprised me when I put it on! It's a raspberry jelly base with lots of different colored glitters. I'm only showing 2 coats below with one coat of Shimmer Glass top coat.





Marilyn is another beauty! It's a burgundy jelly base with red microglitters. It really glows from within and once I applied three coats, I realized it seemed like a redder version of Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle. I think I'll do a comparison for you for the next post! Three coats with one coat of Shimmer Glass top coat.



Rochelle is a red and gold glitter polish. It is gorgeous for the holiday season! I can't wait to try it in some Christmas themed manis! I'm only showing 2 coats below with one coat of Shimmer Glass top coat.





Tiffany is a mix of pink and blue glitter. The pink is more of a "rose gold" shade. Interesting color combo. I'm showing two coats with one coat of Shimmer Glass top coat.






Wendy is a mix of purple, copper, and teal glitter. Very cool color combo! I'm digging it! This is three coats with one coat of Shimmer Glass top coat. 






Vicki is a really pretty and feminine pink and silver glitter mix. It makes me feel like a fairy princess! I'm showing three coats with one coat of Shimmer Glass top coat.






What do you think of these 8 Shimmers? Which are your favorites and least favorites? If you've missed them, here are my other posts on Shimmer polishes:


Each bottle retails for $12 and you can even order a custom polish for $15! You can find that listing HERE in Cindy's Etsy Shop.

For more info and purchasing, here are Cindy's Shimmer Polish Contacts:

Shimmer Polish Blog: http://www.shimmyshimmer.com/

Thank you for reading!

*These polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.




Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Rochelle is still one of my favorite Shimmers, I just love how perfect it is for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love Katherine! These are all gorgeous, and there are some really great fall polishes in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab post - dammit, she keeps creating more and more lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Carol, Lorene, Wendy, and Rochelle are my faves! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete