Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cheeky Summer Collection Stamp Plate Review!

Hello, readers! Right before our big move, I received these awesome stamping plates from Cheeky and have just now been able to really try them out and set up a review for you. I apologize that you had to wait this long, but after loving how my mani turned out using them, I plan on trying out a lot more of the images for you in the near future! I've been neglecting my stamping supplies and want to fix that now!

Let's take a closer look at the Cheeky Summer Collection!

They come in this super cute box for easy storage! I wish I had these for all of my stamping plates!



Once you open the box, you can see the plates as well as this awesome card that can be used as a scraper! I used to use an old drugstore rewards card and this works so much better! 


Each plate has a blue protective film as well as backing. Make sure you peel off the blue film before use!

The images are clear and stamp very well! I'm showing you the plate below because that is the plate I've used in this manicure! There are so many cute images in this set, I wish I was better at taking pictures of the plate images for you. I'll just have to try them out a lot so you can see what I've done with them!

I just love the space themed plate! Too cute!

Are you ready to see what I've done with the moon and star design from plate CH46? I chose to do a gradient of two of my new OPI Suedes and then stamped over it.




I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of OPI You Don't Know Jacques Suede
Makeup sponge gradient with OPI Russian Navy Suede and YDKJ Suede
1 coat of NYC Grand Central Station to smooth out the surface for stamping
Essie Blue Rhapsody and Cheeky CH46 Moon and Star Design 
NYC Grand Central Station top coat

What do you think? Look at how well the image transferred from the Cheeky plate! I'm impressed and can't wait to try out some more images for you! 


*They have free worldwide shipping for all orders!*

I am really loving the designs in this set, they are different than the ones I keep seeing repeated by other brands. Well done, Cheeky! 

More Cheeky Links:
Cheeky Beauty Online: http://www.cheeky-beauty.com

Thanks for reading!

*The stamp plates in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion. 





Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. i love it!! i really need to get into stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I really need to learn how to gradient...teach me master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got these plates too and I love them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can buy them from cheeky on amazon for much cheaper than on cheeky's website

    ReplyDelete