Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dandy Nails Week! Day 4: Wish it Away

Howdy, readers! We are half way through Dandy Nails Week! Are you loving these new polishes as much as I am? If you missed the other posts for Dandy Nails Week, you can find them below:

Day 1: Started Out with a Kiss
Day 2: Bound to Fall
Day 3: Piece of Youth

Today I have one of the two glitter toppers to show you: Wish it Away. Sandy describes it as a, "Holo glitter bomb! Multi colored/sized holographic glitters suspended in a clear base." This was very easy to work with and was really dense, I'm only showing ONE coat below with top coat over Bound to Fall.  So sparkly in the sun and yet really gorgeous glitter colors in the light box, I love it!





What are your thoughts on Wish it Away? I wish I'd been able to get a sunlight picture for you to see how crazy holographic it is. 

You can purchase this for $8(15 mL) and $4.50(5 mL) at the Dandy Nails Etsy Shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DandyNails

International Buyers can purchase at Ninja Polish: http://ninjapolish.com/home.php?cat=361

Don't forget to "Like" Dandy Nails on Facebook for updates:

Come back tomorrow for Day 5 of Dandy Nails Week!

Thanks for reading!

*The polish in this post was send for me to review with my honest opinion.



Pin It!

3 comments: