Saturday, June 22, 2013

Swatch Saturday: SoFlJo, My Sign's Aqua-rium!

Good morning, readers! It's Saturday, so that means it's time for swatches! If you missed my post last weekend, I'm going to try to do swatch-only posts on Saturdays so the rest of the week posts can deal with nail art. I've missed doing nail art as much as I did when I started Adventures In Acetone.

Today's swatches are of a gorgeous polish from the new SoFlaJo Wet Dreams Collection. It's called My Sign's Aqua-rium and it's one of my very favorite colors for a nail polish.

My Sign's Aqua-rium is "the color of a cool aqua pool with the little bit of sparkle when the sun glistens on it. This is a satin matte base full of shimmer." I'm showing three easy coats with no top coat below. I can't get over how gorgeous and flawless this looks without top coat. No uneven or bumpy parts and simply amazing. It is a tad more green-leaning than my camera wanted you to see. I didn't even bother adding top coat because I loved it too much just as it was meant to be.







What do you think of this new polish from SoFlaJo's Wet Dreams Collection? This is definitely my favorite from the new collection, which is yours? You can see the entire collection and purchase at the link below. Thanks for reading!

The Wet Dreams Collection polishes retail for $10(15ml) or $5(5ml) and can be purchased in the Etsy shop as well as the SoFlaJo website links below!


Thanks for reading!

*The polish in this post was sent for me to review with my honest opinion. 


Pin It!

3 comments: