Monday, July 22, 2013

A Cloudy Collaboration... with The Manilogues!

Good morning, readers! I have a fun collaboration post for you this morning! My friend, Casandra from The Manilogues, and I decided it would be fun to make rainy nail art! Here in Central Florida, the "summer" means sporadic thunderstorms as much as it means hitting the beach. I love it here, though, so I embrace the rain and do fun nail art.

I decided to layer Elevation Polish Lake Achit in between layers of Cirque Color Cape Liz in a "jelly sandwich." It really reminded me of a rainy day so I added half moon clouds with my biggest dotting tool and Sinful Colors Cool Gray.






What do you think of my rainy nails? I think these two polishes make a great pairing and I love them! Thanks for reading! 

Don't forget to go check out what Casandra did for her cloudy nails:

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I love it!

    bordeauxnouvelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's freaking adorable! I want to try a riff on that sometime. I hear you - it's raining where I live right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for collaborating with me too! We MUST do more of these days, maybe a Violet and Haileybug day or something too :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The colors are so serene!

    ReplyDelete