Friday, July 26, 2013

Hailey's Fun Friday: Sparkly Black Shatter Mani!

Hello, readers! Hailey went a little bold with her choice of nails for today's post. She was looking at my stash and saw OPI Black Shatter and asked to do it on her nails. (Good thing school hasn't started yet for this 5 year old. These nails would NOT be school appropriate LOL).

She picked out China Glaze Coconut Kiss for under the shatter and China Glaze Fairy Dust to add some sparkle on top. I love how this combo turned out!

Hailey loved watching the shatter crackle before her eyes!



I may need another Fairy Dust soon, I've used so much of it already.


What do you think of her mani choice? Don't forget to leave some nice comments for me to read to Hailey! Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. What a great combo! Great idea adding the Fairy Dust on top, Hailey! Your hand pose looks so great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous!!!! You have great taste Hailey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, bold choice today Hailey! I love the purple underneath the black shatter, it is very pretty! Your hand poses look so professional :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey has a wonderful taste of her own. This is so awesome!
    Bold and beautiful! Way to go Hailey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the choices and I look forward to Hailey's post every week great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I know what you mean I LOVE fairy dust. I saw a botle of it on the shelf while I was getting a pedi and said to the technician "Oooooooh! I like that one! It looks like fairy dust!", and she said "yes I think it's actually called that." So, obviously I took it home.
    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love a girl who loves her Shatter!!!! Hailey is not only super cute she is super smart!!!!! I just love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that she chose shatter! the glitter on top is so pretty, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete