Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stamping Sunday: Illamasqua Seance Swirls!

Good morning, readers! I have a simple stamping NOTD post for you today. I recently bought Illamasqua Seance and was totally blown away once I applied it. It was almost a one coater but I added a second to even it out. It is so pigmented and the shimmer is out of this world! It dries to a nice satiny finish but I had to add topcoat to see the shimmer at it's true beauty. I only stamped on a few fingers because I didn't want to completely cover it up.

I used Pure Ice Silver Star and a swirl design from Cheeky plate CH53. I've also been using HK Girl top coat and it is really amazing for nail art and stamping and I was super pleased it didn't smear the design!







What do you think? I thought I could pass on these new Illamasquas but I may been picking up the other two as well! Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty! I love that your stamped the outer nails. As usual, your swatches are flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely cute! I really like the pattern you choose :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color. I loved the stamped nails too, I can never get the stamping to come out so prominent :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing violet nail polish. and great combo with silver stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. I googled Cheeky ch53 and I do not see the swirl design on the plate. It has a teddy bear and a design that says I <3 my BF and another one that has a bird carrying a love letter, another one has hearts all over it, a telephone, and the last one has words all over it...no swirls at all. I would really like to know which plate has the swirls cuz it is really cute. =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it....I googled Cheeky plate with swirls and believe it or not there are 2 lol. One is CH16 and the other is CH52 which is the one you used. So it looks like I'm going to have to buy the Summer 2012 set to get that one plate LOL. I wish people would sell Cheeky plates individually like they do MASH and Konad. Oh well. Thanks for the post...love the color.

      Delete