Hello, readers! TGIF! I am so ready for the weekend. I have the 2nd out of the 3 new Animal Collection polishes by The Nail Junkie to show you today. I've already posted on Zebra (you can see that post HERE if you missed it earlier this week) and today's polish is called Peacock.
Here is what Aleta has to say about the gorgeous Peacock: "A tri-colored blend of micro glitter and jelly that catches the essence of the shimmery, glistening feathers of a peacock.
Peacock is a mix of gold, blue and green micro glitters all floating in a barely there blue jelly base. This glitter bomb is a full coverage polish that can be worn alone."
I'm so impressed by this polish. It definitely captures a peacock perfectly and it covers amazingly well! I'm showing 2 coats below with top coat. Barely any cleanup required because the formula was really easy to work with!
I decided to do a peacock for nail art on my accent nail. Here's how I did it:
- I started out with one coat of Zoya Giovanna and let dry.
- I then stamped with the peacock feather image on Bundle Monster plate BM-212 using China Glaze Passion.
- Next, I went in with a detail brush and filled in some of the feather designs with Zoya Song.
- Finally, over top of the tail feather stamp, I painted on the head and neck of a peacock using Zoya Song and then some more gold and emerald for the details.
- Topped with one coat of Seche Vite.
How gorgeous is this glitter combo?!
What do you think about this fun mani and new polish by The Nail Junkie? I love it!
You can purchase this polish, and many others at the shop link below for $10. Free domestic shipping, flat rate international shipping, and a free gift with every order! Don't forget to grab my two favorite cuticle products while you are there: Cutie Balm and Cutie Drops!
Nail Junkie Links:
Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheNailJunkie
Thanks so much for reading!
*The polish in this post was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.