Friday, October 18, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Skittles Day 5: Brown and Turquoise!

Good morning, readers! It's the final day of "Skittle Week" with The Digit-al Dozen. This is a random mani but I loved the color combo and I can see myself wearing some of the individual finger designs as a full mani in the future!

Dior Saint Tropez, Picture Polish Lagoon, Picture Polish Demeter, and Butter London Teetotal are the polishes used.

Thumb: gradient of all 4.
Index: gradient of Saint Tropez and Teetotal.
Middle: gradient of Lagoon and Demeter.
Ring: gradient of Teetotal and Demeter.
Pinky: gradient of Saint Tropez and Lagoon.




The bottles even look pretty next to eachother!

What do you think? This was one of the messiest manis I've done in a long time but it was worth it, these colors together are awesome! 

Thanks so much for reading!


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Not colors I think I would normally put together, but this is flawless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...your middle finger...GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like how each nail is related!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I always say - LOVE THIS COMBO, but for real - this one I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these polishes together! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this!! Demeter has been on my backburner lemming list for quite some time and this really makes me remember that I need to get it!

    ReplyDelete