Friday, October 18, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Skittles Day 5: Brown and Turquoise!

Good morning, readers! It's the final day of "Skittle Week" with The Digit-al Dozen. This is a random mani but I loved the color combo and I can see myself wearing some of the individual finger designs as a full mani in the future!

Dior Saint Tropez, Picture Polish Lagoon, Picture Polish Demeter, and Butter London Teetotal are the polishes used.

Thumb: gradient of all 4.
Index: gradient of Saint Tropez and Teetotal.
Middle: gradient of Lagoon and Demeter.
Ring: gradient of Teetotal and Demeter.
Pinky: gradient of Saint Tropez and Lagoon.




The bottles even look pretty next to eachother!

What do you think? This was one of the messiest manis I've done in a long time but it was worth it, these colors together are awesome! 

Thanks so much for reading!


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Not colors I think I would normally put together, but this is flawless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...your middle finger...GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like how each nail is related!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I always say - LOVE THIS COMBO, but for real - this one I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these polishes together! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Great! Love the polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this!! Demeter has been on my backburner lemming list for quite some time and this really makes me remember that I need to get it!

    ReplyDelete