This is how I did it:
- I first started out with 2 coats of OPI In My Santa Suit, a gorgeous glowy red.
- Then, with my detail brush and Zoya Veruschka, I did a rough half moon wreath shape.
- I topped it with George No 17 Starry Eyed for some fine gold glitter.
- Next, I did a thick coat of top coat and stuck down my Born Pretty Store gold bows. They are bendable so I curved them a bit to fit the nail surface.
- I then did another coat of top coat to seal the bows in and let dry.
- Finally, for some added texture, I went back over just the wreath with my detail brush and Zoya Pixie Dust Chita.
I loved this mani so much that I wore it from Thursday until Sunday night! That is huge for me! What do you think? Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the next Digit-al Dozen mani!
*OPI In My Santa Suit was provided for previous review.