My regular camera couldn't get the colors right, so please accept my camera phone shots for this post. I used a ton of polishes for this look, you may have seen a sneak peek on my instagram this morning! No one guessed galaxy nails, must have been the non-conventional colors.
Here's how I did it:
- I painted all of my nails with 2 coats of China Glaze That's Shore Bright.
- For my Alien accent nail, I then added one coat of Pahlish Sarey's Berry. The alien was first painted with Barry M Greenberry, and then topped with Indigo Bananas Immortal Game. The eyes are layered with dotting tools and OPI Angel With A Leadfoot, OPI Girls Love Diamonds, OPI My Signature Is "DC," and finally OPI Black Onyx. The mouth is Elevation Polish Pic Du Gar.
- Then for my other nails, I followed my own Galaxy Nails Tutorial and randomly applied the following polishes with tiny bits of a torn makeup sponge: Elevation Polish Pic Du Gar, Illamasqua Seance, Barry M Greenberry, Indigo Bananas Immortal Game, Pahlish Sarey's Berry, OPI Girls Love Diamonds, and OPI My Signature Is "DC."
- I added some dots and starbursts with OPI Angel With A Leadfoot.
- Lastly, I applied NYC Grand Central Station top coat on all nails to add shine and seal them.
What do you think? The alien is just too cute, I think it will be our next Tutorial Tuesday post! I am completely in love with flakie and glass fleck polishes lately, they make awesome galaxy manicures and I love how pretty the alien looks with the added sparkle! Thanks so much for reading!