I decided to do his yellow fin as a half moon chevron to translate it better to nail art.
- I used some Sticky Nails chevron guides to block off the half moon chevrons. Then, I painted Barry M Gelly Blue Grape from the guides to the tips.
- I removed them carefully and then used a nail art brush and Milani Yellow Whiz to fill in the half moon of bare nail that was left from the sticker guide.
- Then, I used Sinful Colors Black On Black and my nail art brush to do the black markings.
- I sealed them in with a coat of Seche Vite.
- Lastly, I decided to mattify with Butter London Matte Finish.