Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mesa Sunrise Watercolor Gradient Nail Art!

Good afternoon, readers! I saw a really cool tutorial by The Nailasaurus this week for a "Watercolor Gradient" and I just had to try it! My color combo is a bit reminiscent of a mesa sunrise so after a friend pointed that out to me, I figured it was a great title! I just love how the minty teal colors blend together, but the added pop of coral really makes me love it! This technique is easy enough to do on every nail and would work with so many different color combinations.

 Here are the colors I used:
OPI Live.Love.Carnaval, Barielle Boho Chic, OPI My Dogsled Is A Hybrid, and Milani Color Statement Mint Crush. 

 I followed the tutorial linked above, starting with a white base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

What do you think? The polishes were a bit too opaque for a real "watercolor" look but I'm really happy with how this turned out! Thanks so much for reading!

Pin It!

9 comments: