Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Floral, Day 3: Cute Spring Flowers!

Good morning, readers! It's Day 3 of Floral Week with The Digit-al Dozen and I've recreated some cute cartoonish flowers from my desk notepad. It may be autumn, but I'm still using a notepad that says Happy Spring! on it. I really loved the flowers and am glad they translated well onto my nails.

 Below is a photo of my notepad:

The base color is OPI Who The Shrek Are You? and I've used a ton of creme polishes to create the flowers. OPI Matte Top Coat was used as the final step (after regular top coat because matte top coats always smear my nail art). 


What do you think? Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow to see my Day 4 design!



Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. I love love love these! They are adorable and those colours are so 'happy'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers work so well over the green base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one on your index finger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO CUTE! I'm pinning them and saving them for later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, they totally look like your notepad! Amazing! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are cute and the colors are so bright and happy and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, these are so sweet! I love them matte too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just sooooo perfect, i have no words xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so close to your notepad; perfect spring floral nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Your recreation is perfect! And the matte killed it! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete