- I started with three coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff.
- Then, I took pieces of a torn makeup sponge and dabbed lightly in random places with OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, OPI Can't Afjörd Not To, and Zoya Jesy.
- I used a thin nail art script brush and OPI Ice-bergers & Fries to do my simple flowers.
- HK Girl Top Coat was used to seal it all in.
- Lastly, a coat of OPI Matte Top Coat added to the "sketched" effect.
What do you think? I am really happy with how these turned out, and they were fairly simple to do. I think I could do more florals in the future if I go more simple. Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow for the final day of Floral Week with The Digit-al Dozen!