- I started out with 3 coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff.
- Once dry, I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys to add some "dirt" to the bandage base. I just swiped back and forth lightly over the base.
- Once dry, I used OPI Icebergers & Fries to add stripes for where the mummies would peek through the bandages.
- I used two sizes of dotting tools to add the eyes with white and red cremes.
- OPI Black Onyx was used to make the bandage lines.
- HKGirl Top Coat was used to seal in the design.
- OPI Matte Top Coat was used to mattify the nail art.
What do you think? I don't think I've ever done mummy nails so I'm really digging these. They are definitely not creepy, but I usually go for cute over creepy nail art anyway. Thanks so much for reading!