Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Spooky Days, Day 4: Spider Webs!

Good morning, readers! It's Day 4 of Spooky Days with The Digit-al Dozen. I feel like I can't get through a Halloween season without spider web nails. Spiders creep me out all year long, but I still can't deny how fun the webs are to paint. I've been doing them for years and I love how different they can look. This time, I was wearing Pahlish The Final Flower and knew I wanted to use it as a base for spider webs. Elevation Polish Black Ice was a great pairing for the gradient, and the silver spider webs just popped so well.

 (Secret: I did these weeks ago because I was so excited about this Digit-al Dozen week. That's why my nails are so much shorter than the rest of the week's posts.)

I added the Elevation Polish Black Ice gradient to different parts of the nails and used that to guide where I would start the spider webs. Pure Ice Silver Star is my go-to silver metallic and it works so well for free hand nail art. I topped everything off with HKGirl Top Coat.



What do you think? Which nail is your favorite? Thanks so much for reading, come back tomorrow for the final day of Spooky Days with The Digit-al Dozen!





Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Love that base colour paired with silver :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I always love your spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the gradient from the centre of the web was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gradient/sponging is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your webs are perfect and I love the purple gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! You did these webs freehand!? They are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! The Black Ice gradient is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That purple is gorgeous and I love the silver webs!

    ReplyDelete