Are you a Game of Thrones fan? I pretty much can't hear anything about winter without thinking Winter is Coming. It's the motto for House Stark, and it's a reminder to be prepared for when winter arrives and hits their land the hardest. I've decided to recreate a wallpaper I found with the motto and their sigil of a direwolf.
If you aren't a GoT fan, here is the image I tried to recreate, so you are at least able to see what I was referring to:
- I started out with a base of OPI Russian Navy Suede.
- Next, I sponged some OPI Alpine Snow and then OPI Girls Love Diamonds.
- I used a thin nail art brush and OPI Right Off The Bat for the details.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal it in.
- OPI Matte Top Coat was added last to take away the shine.
What do you think? Raise your hand if you are a Game of Thrones fan!! Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow to see Day 2 of Winter Wonderland Week with The Digit-al Dozen!