For my snowflake nails:
- I started with 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and topped it with KBShimmer Clearly On Top to speed up the drying process.
- Once dry, I placed some different sized snowflake vinyls on those nails and pressed down gently.
- I then painted a swipe of each Sally Hansen Royal Icing and Kiko 644 on a makeup sponge and pressed down on the nail. I repeated this step once more to get fuller coverage of texture.
- Once the polish was still wet, I used tweezers and carefully peeled up the snowflakes to reveal the white base underneath.
- No top coat was used, the texture was the fun part!
For my polar bear nail:
- 2 coats of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook was used as the base.
- I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls to do the head and ears (with the help of a dotting tool).
- A thin nail art brush and Sinful Colors Cool Grey were used to do the smile and line details.
- OPI Black Onyx was used for the eyes (dotting tool) and nose (thin nail art brush).
- I used the tip of the nail art brush and Sinful Colors Cool Grey to make a tiny dot on each eye.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal and protect the design.
What do you think? Are you a fan of the snowflake nails or polar bear more? Would you try this look? Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow for the final day of Winter Wonderland Week with The Digit-al Dozen.