- The gingerbread base color is OPI Ice-Bergers & Fries topped with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
- Once dry, I used a nail art brush and OPI Alpine Snow to do the roof, window, door, candy cane, and peppermint details.
- I went over all of the white with OPI Solitaire.
- The peppermint and candy canes got stripes of Zoya Chyna.
- The rest of the candy details were done using dotting tools and these Zoya Pixie Dusts: Miranda, Chita, Liberty, and Solange.
- No top coat was used.
What are your thoughts on these gingerbread nails? Thanks so much for reading!