- I started out with 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and let dry.
- I added one coat of quick dry top coat to speed up this process before moving on.
- Once the base was dry for a while, I used about 10 pieces of striping tape on each nail. I started out with diagonal in one direction, then diagonal in the opposite crossing over, and finally the horizontal pieces cutting the diamonds into triangles.
- I used a dotting tool and filled in the triangles to mimic the wallpaper using these 9 colors: OPI In My Back Pocket, OPI Rumple's Wiggin', OPI Good Grief!, OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today, China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, Barry M Guava, KBShimmer Let's Not Coral, KBShimmer Stonewashed, and KBShimmer Radiant Orchid(bottle shown).
- I then peeled off the tape layer by layer until I had triangles on a white base.
- I sealed the design in with 2 coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
Here's a bonus shot with my phone so you can see my inspiration! This took like 2 hours for a full mani but it was so worth it, I never want to take it off!
What do you think? Thanks so much for reading! Check out what the other ladies did below!