Friday, April 3, 2015

This or That? Nicole by OPI Zero is My Hero and OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest Comparison!

Good morning, readers! After my Nicole by OPI Coca-Cola Collection swatch post, I received a request to compare Zero is My Hero to OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. Let's take a look!

In the bottle, it seems the OPI has a lot more shimmer. However, it doesn't seem the case on the nail. All swatches below are two coats each without top coat.


The biggest difference in these two are the base colors. Where the Nicole by OPI has a brown/deep burgundy base, the OPI has a blurple base. They  both are vampy with gorgeous shimmer but they are definitely not close to one another. 


Both applied beautifully without any formula issues to report!


Which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below! I think if you enjoy wearing darker colors, you can definitely have both in your collection! Thanks so much for reading!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment