- I started out with three squishy coats of Sunset Park and let dry.
- Then, I applied Liquid Palisade around the outside of the nails to help with cleanup.
- I used a triangular makeup sponge and painted stripes side by side of each Vigo and Sunset Park on the sponge.
- I pressed the sponge onto the nail over and over again to blend the colors.
- I repeated this many times per nail until the colors were opaque enough.
- I used tweezers to peel up the LP and excess polish from the skin.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal the mani and add shine.
Sometimes simple is best. Thank you so much for reading, have a great weekend!