- Thumb: Amity (the peaceful)-I started out with two coats of OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana. I then used a small piece of sponge and dabbed a circle with OPI Coca-Cola Red. The colors that Amity wear for clothing are red and yellow. The tree symbol was painted with black acrylic paint and a small detail brush.
- Index: Dauntless (the brave)- Dauntless wear black so I painted two coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black for the base. I used grey acrylic paint and black acrylic paint for their flame symbol.
- Middle: Candor (the honest)- Candor wear only black and white. I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. The scale symbol was painted on with black acrylic paint.
- Ring: Abnegation (the selfless)- Abnegation wear gray so my base is two coats of Sinful Colors Cool Gray. The hand details were done with black acrylic paint.
- Pinky: Erudite (the intelligent)- The main clothing color for Erudite is blue. My base is two coats of OPI Ogre-the-Top Blue. I used black acrylic paint for the eye symbol.
- Every nail was topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
What do you think of this mani? Are you familiar with the Divergent series? Did you recognize the symbols before I explained them? Thanks so much for reading! Come back later to see Day 2 of Fandom Week with The Digit-al Dozen!
Check out what the other ladies chose for their day one below!